13th June 2018, 04:31 PM
anwarmoin

Availability of jobs for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineer?

I am fresher Electronics and Communication Engineer. I completed B.Tech in 2017 from State Council of Educational Research and Training - [SCERT], Barabanki. What type of jobs can I expect in cities like Nagpur, Lucknow or Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  2. Government job availability for Electronics and Communication Engineering Students with 65% aggregate?
  3. What is the difference between electronics and communication engineer and maintenance engineer?
  4. Options available other than M.Tech after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  5. What are the job opportunities for electronics and communication engineer in Railways?
  6. Eligibility to study ME(Electronics & Communication) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna? -- [New]
  7. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  8. Jobs in government sector for electronics and communication engineer?
  9. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  10. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year?
  11. Government related jobs for those who have completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  12. What can I do for for better placements if I am a electronics and communication engineer student
  13. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  14. Government jobs for Electronics and Communications Engineers: Companies and Procedures? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job opportunities for Electronics engineer at Bharat Electronics Ltd.?
  16. How to get a job in government sector like BEL, BHEL, DRDO? I am a electronics and communication engineer
  17. Eligibility to study MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) for BTech(ECE) student?
  18. List of freshers engineering jobs in Coimbatore
14th June 2018, 06:03 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of jobs for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineer?

List of jobs after completion of BTech Electronics and Communication Engineer:-

Associate Software Test Engineer

RD Engineer

Trainee Engineer

Trainee Software Engineer

Software Analyst

Dot NET Developer

Software Engineer

PHP Developer

Software Intern

Software Tester.
14th June 2018, 06:06 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Availability of jobs for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anwarmoin View Post
I am fresher Electronics and Communication Engineer. I completed B.Tech in 2017 from State Council of Educational Research and Training - [SCERT], Barabanki. What type of jobs can I expect in cities like Nagpur, Lucknow or Delhi?
You can get jobs in Telecommunication companies or Electronics companies established in Delhi, Lucknow or Nagpur. They can recruit you on the post of Electronics engineer. Some of the companies include:
  1. Airtel
  2. Idea
  3. Jio
  4. Vodafone(Telecommunications and networking)
  5. MicroMax(Embedded systems)
  6. Tata Teleservices
  7. Reliance Communications
  8. Samsung(Analog and Digital Electronics,Communications), etc.
14th June 2018, 06:29 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Jobs after completion of BTech Electronics and Communication Engineering:-

PHP Developer

Software Intern

Software Testing

Dot NET Developer

Software Engineer

Trainee Software Engineer

Software Analyst

RD Engineer

Trainee Engineer

Associate Software Test Engineer.
14th June 2018, 11:44 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Availability of jobs for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineer are given below.

BEST JOBS TYPE FOR YOU

=> Lock and Dam Equipment Mechanic

=> Battery Test Technician

=> Electronics Technician

=> Television Repair Technician

=> Field Technician

=> Test Technician

=> Associate Firstline Technician

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA

1. Government Sector

2. Software Industries

3. Teaching/Research

4. Civil Aviation Department

5. Semiconductor, Chip Design-Industries
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?