22nd November 2019, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Availability of jobs in ISRO for B.Sc Chemistry qualified candidate?

I have completed B.Sc Chemistry. What kind of exams can I apply for jobs related with my core subject and what kind of jobs are available for me in ISRO? Is it advisable to study M.Sc Chemistry now?

24th November 2019, 04:13 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Availability of jobs in ISRO for B.Sc Chemistry qualified candidate?

You can be a Scientific Assistant in ISRO after doing B.sc in Chemistry. For this post candidates go through a written test/ skill test/ interview.
And M.sc Chemistry students are eligible for Senior Scientist post in ISRO in chemical department.
But ISRO have not been publishing any notice of recruitment of Chemistry students for a long time.
24th November 2019, 08:43 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of jobs in ISRO for B.Sc Chemistry qualified candidate?

You can definitely join ISRO after the completion of BSc in chemistry. ISRO conducts their own entrance examination for the BTech and BSc graduates as well.
But, according to my opinion, if you complete your MSc degree course after your BSc and then apply for examination, then you can have more chance to join ISRO.
So, after qualifying in the examination, you can join ISRO according to your qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?