19th January 2019, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Availability of jobs and procedure to apply for it in Indian Railway for ex-serviceman?

I am an ex-serviceman and I have worked as Subedar/Clerk (SD). What is the age limit and eligibility criteria for ex-servicemen to join Indian Railway? In which department and at which post can I join?

4th April 2019, 04:48 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Availability of jobs and procedure to apply for it in Indian Railway for ex-serviceman?

Hi,

Age limit for ex-serviceman is 45 years to join indian railways.

Ex-serviceman are given special reservation in indian railways for jobs post.

While filling the application form mark yourself as ex-serviceman. enter your service details asked there and you will be registered as a ex-serviceman.

Special seats are there in indian railways for ex-serviceman for which candidates only who are ex-serviceman will only compete.

You need to compete with all other candidates of the country.

Various posts which comes under indian railways offers ex-serviceman reservation
There is no particular post for ex-serviceman in indian railways.

So as per your educational qualification apply for the post for which you are fulfilling the educational eligibility criteria.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?