23rd August 2019, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Availability of medical related courses after Intermediate with BZC stream?

Which medical course should I select after completing Intermediate from Science stream with Biology, Zoology and Chemistry (BZC) subject combination? From where to do those courses?

26th March 2023, 01:47 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Availability of medical related courses after Intermediate with BZC stream?

To pursue any medical course throw of the country a candidate will have two full fill certain criterias that are listed below
Candidate must have a scoredd at least 50 percentage in there 12th standard in physics chemistry and biology as their main subjects
After full feeling the about criteria a candidate to will be eligible for the national eligibility entrance exam
and through the merit scored in the entrance exam the candidate will be awarded medical seats in various courses
if you full about criteria is only then you will be available to get admission in any medical courses
or else you can try for some diploma courses or other technical courses which will be done after 10th standard or which may be fullfiling your criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?