19th April 2019, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Availability of short term courses after 2nd PUC for getting into Banking Sector?

I have completed my 2nd PUC and would not be able to pursue any further long term degree courses. So, are there any short term courses available which I can join after 2nd PUC and which help me in getting jobs in Banking sector?

23rd April 2019, 08:18 PM
preethipg

Default Re: Availability of short term courses after 2nd PUC for getting into Banking Sector?

Hi,
To enter in to Banking sector, Minimum qualification is Graduation.
After 12th, 3 years degree course is required to enter in to banking sector.
Any degree is fine but basic degree is required with minimum 50% of marks
25th April 2019, 10:58 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of short term courses after 2nd PUC for getting into Banking Sector?

The required minimum qualification to appear for the banking recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no vacancies in banking sector with 12th qualification. So, you have to pursue bachelor degree to become eligible for appearing in the examination.
25th April 2019, 11:58 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. The minimum academic qualification required for banking sector for posts like Clerk or Probationary officer is bachelor's degree.

2. You can not pursue any short term course and think to join banks. You must pursue bachelor's degree in any stream to become eligible for Clerk or Probationary officer job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?