2nd September 2019, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Availability of short term courses in Mining Engineering?

Hi, I have completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Now, I am looking for any short term certificate courses in Mining Engineering. Are there any such courses available? From where and how can I do that course?

30th January 2023, 07:13 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Availability of short term courses in Mining Engineering?

There are a very few courses available for mining engineering and mostly all of them are online so the benefit is that you can learn and register yourself in any foreign universities at the comfort of your house list of some of the course is
Analysis of mining financial
Cost estimation
Performance optimisation course
Ground water modelling for mining
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?