13th October 2022, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Axis Academy at Kabir Nagar, Durga Kund, Varanasi-221005 is affiliated to NIOS and Shri Krishna University Chhatarpur or not?

I am student of bba 2nd year from noida and deu to some health issues I had to take NOC and transfer to my home town in Varanasi. Here in Varanasi a institute named Axis Academy at Kabir Nagar, Durga Kund, Varanasi-221005 claimed that their institute is afliated to NIOS and Shri Krishna University Chhatarpur, Madhyan Pradesh. My overall questions is can they provide me a proper degree of BBA continuing from 2nd year. please answer.

22nd October 2022, 02:11 AM
Aradrika Sharma

Default Re: Axis Academy at Kabir Nagar, Durga Kund, Varanasi-221005 is affiliated to NIOS and Shri Krishna University Chhatarpur or not?

Axis Academy at Kabir Nagar, Durga Kund, Varanasi is affialted by NIOS board as well as it is also recognized by the UGC, NCTE and AICTE. It is a genuine academy, you can take admission for the BBA course but as a fresh candidate. You are not allowed to continue your study from the 2nd year. Admission from for the Axis Academy is available online.

Shri Krishna university, Chhatarpur is not approved by NIOS board instead it is recognized by the Government of Madhya Pradesh and UGC. Here also you need to apply as a fresh candidate for the BBA course. You cannot continue your BBA course from the 2nd year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?