28th April 2010, 12:05 PM
rahulsharma74

B.Com. through Distance Learning - Forms in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh

i want to do bcom with distance learning so from where i should get form of it at jabalpur (m.p)

28th April 2010, 07:48 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: B.Com. through Distance Learning - Forms in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh

dear,
a list of universities providing distance learning in b.com is available in the following link :-
the details are also provided in the website along with the contact

http://www.indiaedu.com/distance-learning/india/courses/degree-courses/bcom.html

the admission forms will be available either at some bank depending upon the university ......or you will have to get it by post from the university........

best of luck
11th May 2010, 09:55 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: B.Com. through Distance Learning - Forms in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh

i wopuld suggest you to see
http://www.indiaedu.com/distance-learning/india/courses/degree-courses/bcom.html
there are plenty of college names you cann choose yours and look for the application form of colleges of your choice
12th May 2010, 04:06 PM
herpreet singh

Location: herpreet singh s/o sr. kuljeet singh 215/371 harjeet bhawan bhashirat ganj lucknow -226004

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulsharma74 View Post
i want to do bcom with distance learning so from where i should get form of it at jabalpur (m.p)
i m providing u the websites of it u can go on it & got the college list which provide the distance learning programme ok i think its help u more

entrance-exam.net/.../b-com-through-distance-learning-forms-jabalpur-madhya-pradesh-11055.html
best of luck yaar
12th May 2010, 08:24 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: B.Com. through Distance Learning - Forms in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh

IGNOU type many univercities preoves deistance learning in B.com.
you can easily check it through website
www.indiaedu.com/distance-learning/degree-courses
13th May 2010, 11:36 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hi,
B.com through distance learning programs have become quite popular. From any city you can get the study materials and all over preparation things.
To get more details please visit:
www.indiaedu.com/distance-learning/india/.../bcom
Good luck!
21st June 2010, 11:01 AM
joeraman

Smile Re: B.Com. through Distance Learning - Forms in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh

Hello,
Want know more on distance learning.
I want to have B.Com but want know more on that,
Provide more information on that.
25th August 2010, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

university which are doing the b.com distance
15th February 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

from where can i get mah cet forms in jabalpur?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?