26th March 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

B.Ed in Bangalore after Bachelors in Banking Management?

I have done an under gradutaion in Bachelor in Banking Management and wish to do a B.Ed. I reside in Bangalore. Is it possible?

26th March 2011, 12:37 PM
cricket007
Banned

Default Re: B.Ed in Bangalore after Bachelors in Banking Management?

Course Title

BEd

Course Duration

1 year

Faculty / School / Department / Center offering the course

Facility of Education

Eligibility Criteria / Entry Requirements

BA/ BSc/ BCom

Information about the courses provided here is partial and should not be treated as comprehensive. i.e The institution would be offering other course than those mentioned here. Students are advised to check with the intitution for the latest information in regard to the course.
22nd June 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: B.Ed in Bangalore after Bachelors in Banking Management?

Most Pathetic thing is that Bangalore University does not allow any course to get admission for it's B.Ed course apart from BA or BSc. I was shocked when I heard this, they declined right to admission because candidate was B.Com.

I am not sure about Bachelors in Banking Management. You need to check outside Bangalore as in Bangalore most of universities follows Bangalore University's policies.
28th July 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Ed in Bangalore after Bachelors in Banking Management?

B.ed in correspondence Where is it offered for commerce postgraduate working in a famous school?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?