15th January 2020, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Ed compulsory even after M.Tech to work as a Computer Teacher in High Schools?

I have completed M.Tech in Computer Science but I didn't have B.Ed and TET. What will I do to work in high schools as a Computer Teacher? All good schools are refusing my application because I am not having B.Ed. So, should I do B.Ed? Is there Computer related subject specialization available in B.Ed? Aren't there any private schools accepting application without B.Ed?

16th January 2020, 06:23 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Ed compulsory even after M.Tech to work as a Computer Teacher in High Schools?

Yes, B.Ed is compulsory to become a computer teacher.
So I would like to suggest you that you should pursue B.Ed degree after Mtech in computer science because most of the schools demand B.Ed.
However, you will have to pass the TET or CTET examination.
16th January 2020, 08:33 PM
chaityganguli

Default Re: Is B.Ed compulsory even after M.Tech to work as a Computer Teacher in High Schools?

Yes computer related subject specialization are available in B. Ed. Its a two year course with eligibility graduation or post graduation. In all private and govt school candidates with B. Ed. degree are always getting preference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?