13th October 2019, 10:00 PM
Archana gulia

Is B.Ed compulsory for Government Teacher jobs?

Hi, I have completed my MA in Hindi followed by Junior Basic Training (JBT). I have not done B.Ed and my age is 33 years and I am a female candidate. Am I eligible to Teacher job in Government Schools?

16th October 2019, 02:07 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Ed compulsory for Government Teacher jobs?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in the CTET or STET.

The required eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed minimum master degree along with B.Ed or JBT.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in the examination for final selection.
16th October 2019, 09:50 PM
FarsanaMP

Only graduate or post graduate candidates cannot apply for the position of a Government Teacher.It is compulsory for the candidate to have a B.Ed,BTC,NTT etc degree,in order apply for the Teacher positions.
16th October 2019, 09:56 PM
FarsanaMP

Only graduate or post graduate candidates cannot apply for the position of a Government Teacher.It is compulsory for the candidate to have a B.Ed,BTC,NTT etc degree,in order apply for the Teacher positions.
17th October 2019, 05:30 PM
Bujjimittu

Hello , you must have b.sc with b.ed for teachers job in government schools. If you want to principal for a school you have to pass masters degree also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?