13th January 2020, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Ed compulsory for Teacher jobs in Tamil Nadu Government Schools?

Is it necessary to do B.Ed in Tamil Nadu to work in Tamil Nadu government schools? I am from Tamil Nadu and have completed M.Sc Mathematics in Bangalore. I have to work in government sector in Tamil Nadu.

16th January 2020, 04:25 PM
maniraut23

Default Re: Is B.Ed compulsory for Teacher jobs in Tamil Nadu Government Schools?

Basically to work as a teacher in tamilnadu government schools you need to have a B.Ed degree.

B.Ed is necessary beacause to teach for both primary and secondary schools you need to qualify the Tamilnadu Teachers Eligibility Test whuch requires either in the final year of B.Ed or your B.Ed needs to be completed.

Best Wishes!
15th March 2022, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Ed compulsory for Teacher jobs in Tamil Nadu Government Schools?

Am i eligible for teaching jobs in tamilnadu? I completed b.e from tamilnadu.would my B.E degree be considered by tamilnadu governments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?