14th April 2022, 08:24 PM
Sanaya Singha

Bachelor of clinical optometry internship for final semester

Hello sir / ma'am I would like to ask you that I want to do internship there how I get and what is the process to apply I'm the students of Bachelor of clinical optometry and it's my final sem is going on and my internship will started first week of July please help me I really want to internship from AIIMS

16th March 2023, 08:18 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Bachelor of clinical optometry internship for final semester

Congratulations on nearing the end of your Bachelor of Clinical Optometry program. As for your question, to apply for an internship at AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), you can follow the below steps:

Check AIIMS website: Visit the AIIMS official website (https://www.aiims.edu/) and check for any available internship programs. Look for any specific requirements, such as the duration of the program, eligibility criteria, and application deadlines.

Prepare your resume and cover letter: Prepare a resume and a cover letter that highlight your skills, experience, and qualifications. Make sure to tailor your application to the specific internship program you are applying for.

Apply online: AIIMS usually accepts online applications for internship programs. Fill out the application form carefully and attach your resume and cover letter.

Follow-up: After submitting your application, follow-up with the concerned department to check the status of your application. You may also consider sending a thank-you note to the concerned department for considering your application.

Please note that the internship opportunities at AIIMS are highly competitive, and there may be limited seats available. Therefore, it is recommended to start your application process as early as possible and explore other potential internship opportunities as well.

I hope this information helps, and I wish you all the best for your future endeavors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?