10th October 2021, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Bachelor of library and information science course from Vinayaka mission University distance is valid for government job in Punjab?

I have completed my bachelor of library and information science course in Vinayaka mission University distance mode in tamilnadu, now I am selected for govt job in punjab, I want to know about this degree is valid in punjab or not

11th October 2021, 01:14 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bachelor of library and information science course from Vinayaka mission University distance is valid for government job in Punjab?

Yes. Bachelor of library and information science course from Vinayaka mission University in distance is valid for government job in Punjab.

For more details, you can visit the below link:-
https://www.vinayakamission.com/
15th October 2021, 12:58 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Bachelor of library and information science course from Vinayaka mission University distance is valid for government job in Punjab?

Yes, Bachelor of library and information science course from Vinayaka mission University distance is valid for government job in Punjab.

Vinayaka Mission University is UGC approved University which is providing distance education to students.

Degree provided by this university is acceptable throughout the country for any recruitment or entrance exam.

Candidate have to clear each stage of selection procedure to secure job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?