18th July 2022, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

On the basis of Caste and Religion BRAHMIN open category I swapnil Kulkarni have to pay fees?

Sir I swapnil Kulkarni Single Nevermarried Nagpur my eyes are operated at Mahatme Hospital Nagpur and previously I had consulted Orthopaedic doctors and taken physiotherapy at present I am having Chest Pain also suffering from Gases problem and constipation took Anema treatment at on the basis of Caste and Religion BRAHMIN open category I swapnil Kulkarni have to pay fees is it Humanity?people are doing partiality and bias people on the Humanatarian ground please offer some discount and concession or else my career and future gets affected

27th June 2023, 02:29 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: On the basis of Caste and Religion BRAHMIN open category I swapnil Kulkarni have to pay fees?

Hi Swapnil, I understand that you are concerned about having to pay fees for your medical treatment, and I agree that it is unfair to discriminate against you on the basis of your caste and religion.

I am not sure what the specific rules are for waiving fees for medical treatment in India, but I would recommend that you contact the hospital or clinic where you are receiving treatment and ask them about their policy on waiving fees for people who are unable to afford them.

You may also want to contact your local government or a social welfare organization to see if they can offer any assistance.

I hope that you are able to get the medical treatment that you need without having to pay any fees.

In the meantime, I would suggest that you focus on your health and recovery. It is important to take care of yourself, both physically and emotionally.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?