24th September 2018, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Being in 2nd year of B.Com can I apply for Bank Clerk and PO exam?

I am now in my 2nd year of B.Com. Can I apply for government banks and private banks jobs for the designation of Bank Clerk and Probationary Officer (PO) exam directly after my 2nd year exam?

26th September 2018, 11:35 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being in 2nd year of B.Com can I apply for Bank Clerk and PO exam?

No, you are not eligible to appear for Bank PO and Clerk examination with B.Com 2nd year qualification.

The minimum required qualification to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. Candidates appearing for the final year examination are eligible to appear in examination.

So, you are not eligible to appear in examination and till then you can do preparation for the entrance examination. Examination is conducted by SBI and IBPS for recruitment.
27th September 2018, 12:14 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The minimum required qualification to appear in banking examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. Examination is conducted by SBI and IBPS.

So, candidates in 2nd year of bachelor degree are not eligible to appear in examination.

There is relaxation in age limit for reserved category.

To get more information about examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.upsc.gov.in.
29th September 2018, 03:32 PM
AtulShedage

Yes, you can apply for Bank PO or Bank Clerk exam but there will be no meaning of applying; what you will get out of it, will be exam hall experience because even if you clear exam you will not be able to provide proof of having the degree.
Basic education qualification criteria for Bank Exams is grduation degree. I would like to give you one advice, focus on study as bank exams are getting tougher and tougher day by day and competition is also increasing.
Once you complete your graduation you can apply for bank exams and can get a decent job in bank.
BEST OF LUCK!
9th August 2021, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I had been completed my 2 Nd year and I had been fill the form of 3 Rd yr . can I apply for Bank clerk
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?