11th November 2018, 02:47 PM
Jungkook

Being a graduate in Botany, can I study MCA?

I have completed my graduation in B.Sc with specialization in Botany. Now, for my Masters I want to study MCA. Am I eligible to pursue it through any university?

22nd November 2018, 11:03 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being a graduate in Botany, can I study MCA?

MCA is Master in Computer Application and it is three year master course from a recognised institute.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have Mathematics as main paper in bachelor degree.

The minimum required aggregate in bachelor degree varies with different institutes.

So, if you have the required qualification then you are eligible to appear for examination.
23rd November 2018, 07:19 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application and it is a professional master degree course of three years with a very good career scope in the software and IT world.

The minimum education required to pursue MCA degree course is a bachelor's degree in any discipline with Mathematics as a main subject at least for one year during higher secondary school degree course or bachelor degree course from a recognized university.

So, having completed your B.Sc in Botany, you are eligible to pursue MCA degree course if you have opted for Mathematics at your higher secondary school degree level otherwise not.
28th November 2020, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I'm b. SC botany 1 degree completed
And then.. Higher secondary school I do science group...so I can do MCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?