25th September 2012, 07:28 PM
sameer.anasane

Is it beneficial for B.E computer engineering student to do M.Tech in Embedded Systems?

Is it beneficial for a B.E. computer engg.student to do M.tech in Embedded systems???

Related Questions:
  1. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  2. What are the courses offered by BITS Pilani for M.Tech Programme?
  3. How to do M.Tech in IIT in VLSI and Embedded System Engineering? I have done B.Tech in Electronics and Computer Engineering
  4. M.E course offering in Chennai under Anna University?
  5. Which are the companies offering internship for M.E students in embedded systems? I am a first year M.E Embedded Systems
  6. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  7. Internship for M.Tech Embedded Systems student? Website of those companies? -- [New]
  8. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  9. Any chance to pursue M.Tech in Embedded Systems after scoring 2020 rank in GATE? I am a B.Tech passout in EEE.
  10. whats the scope for doing M.E (EMBEDDED SYSTEMS)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do M.Tech? Are there any branches being offered like VLSI and Embedded?
  12. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  13. Can I go for M.Tech Embedded System? I am B.E EC student with 1 year work experience
  14. JNTU B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering-Embedded And Real Time Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Which courses to join along with Engineering : J2EE, Embedded Systems, Networkings?
  16. Embedded Systems scope in India? Should I do Embedded systems course from Cranes varsity institute?
  17. How to do M.Tech in VLSI Systems and Embedded Design? Which are the good colleges for that?
  18. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
15th January 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it beneficial for B.E computer engineering student to do M.Tech in Embedded Systems?

is there any computer course which is useful for computer engg.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?