14th January 2021, 01:30 PM
pompret

Is it beneficial to study in Aakash Institute for 9th and 10th Maharashtra Board students?

Hi everyone, can any of you kindly help me to know how it is beneficial for 9th and 10th students if studying in Aakash Institute? Benefits for the Maharashtra State Board student. Kindly tell me immediately.

15th January 2021, 12:24 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in Aakash Institute for 9th and 10th Maharashtra Board students?

Aakash Institute is a coaching center which guides students for different entrance exam like - NEET , JEE and many more.

If you want to secure your graduation admission in top Institute of India than you can join this institution.

You can secure your admission with self preparation also.

If you need a support and competitive environment than only join this institution.
15th January 2021, 05:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in Aakash Institute for 9th and 10th Maharashtra Board students?

--- Personally, I would like to suggest you to join coaching classes in 9th and 10th. Self study is a very good option for every student because without self study it is very difficult to clear any examination by teachers and coaching classes play a very important role in self study as well.

Proper guidance regarding how to start your study from your teacher or some senior student is very much important rather I would say it is Indispensible.
Coaching classes always provide you prepared notes hence you get material which is already made hence your time doesn't get waste.

Hence, it is advisable to take coaching as these classes will set the foundation for competitive exams.
16th January 2021, 03:19 PM
Ulna
Banned

Aakash institute is a very reputed and famous institutes the teachers are also highly qualified
It was a depends on the self study of the student as well as the performance of an institute but at the end it depends on how focus the students is
it is a good decision to join the institute as the institute will help you in difficulties and clear your concepts but along with that you must not rely solely on the institute and also study hard
There are also some students that do exceptionally well without any coaching show the option of selecting and institute is based on your needs if you feel that it was very helpful then you must select coaching as the institute has a very good reputation
17th January 2021, 01:31 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it would be surely beneficial for you if you are joining Akash Institute for 9th and 10th standard as a foundation course.

However, as per my personal opinion, you should join Aakash Institute for targeting your 10th Board Exams to score good marks and not for targeting JEE Main and JEE Advanced Exam.

Just because, ideal time for targeting JEE Main and JEE Advanced is after passing 10th standard. After passing 10th standard, you can join Target Batch of Aakash Institute where they train students for entrance exams like JEE Main and JEE Advanced exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?