8th October 2021, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best among pharmacy, nursing and microbiology?

Hello I am Kiran vasnik i am passed 12th in85% I belong in middle class family I am very confused about my career can I know which is the best of pharmacy nursing and microbiology?

11th October 2021, 11:47 PM
Shamaila parween

Default Re: Which is the best among pharmacy, nursing and microbiology?

It's better to choose Microbiology because after Microbiology you have a good career in Teaching and Research.
12th October 2021, 12:23 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

I would tell you to determine whether you like working where you may have customer interaction or if you would rather work in a laboratory with other technologists for possibly alone. Pharmacist have a broad knowledge base regarding disease, symptoms and specially medication that should or should not be taken.

Microbiologists generally have very little patient interaction but should have physician interaction on a regular basis. Microbiologists will work in a laboratory in various types of jobs. They may do research in a university or for a company that is involved in finding ways to solve problems in the world made by microbes of various kinds.

If you like to solve puzzles, microbiology is something you might enjoy. If you want quick results, microbiology simply frustrate you.
12th October 2021, 12:47 PM
Pambason Eid

I think microbio is the best choice bse it is wide in terms of opportuninities eg teaching, diagonistics, biosafe, research, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?