10th April 2011, 12:35 AM
busiint

Which is the best book to prepare for PSU exam(SAIL,DRDO)? List of exams where I can apply for graduate engineer trainee post in Government Sector?

Hi,

I had completed b.tech (computer science & engineering) . I want to prepare for PSU exam (SAIL,DRDO,etc).So please Suggest me

the best book ,study material for for PSU exam.

Please also suggest me the list of exam where I could apply for Graduate engineer trainee post in govt. sector

25th July 2011, 02:33 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Which is the best book to prepare for PSU exam(SAIL,DRDO)? List of exams where I can apply for graduate engineer trainee post in Government Sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by busiint View Post
Hi,

I had completed b.tech (computer science & engineering) . I want to prepare for PSU exam (SAIL,DRDO,etc).So please Suggest me

the best book ,study material for for PSU exam.

Please also suggest me the list of exam where I could apply for Graduate engineer trainee post in govt. sector
Dear friend yes you can do surely preparation for PSU and any other government jobs..........

Best books for PSU is 2-3 publications.........

1.G.K publishers

2.R.S Aggarwal

These type of two three publishers which are famous for PSU...........

Study material is famous of MADE EASY Delhi........

This is too famous study-material for PSU .......

you can demand this study material by post and you can prepare too much for PSU from this study material.............
26th July 2011, 02:33 PM
saurav9889

Default Re: Which is the best book to prepare for PSU exam(SAIL,DRDO)? List of exams where I can apply for graduate engineer trainee post in Government Sector?

friend for cse students the good books to prepare for psu's include galgotia's pub. and gk publishers. also for cse students study material from gate forum will be of immense help. as a cse student u could also apply for c-dac.
12th April 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best book to prepare for PSU exam(SAIL,DRDO)? List of exams where I can apply for graduate engineer trainee post in Government Sector?

hi..am in pre-final yr..persuing electronics and instrumentation engg.what is the best buk for preparin for DRDO xam.??
8th May 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi

I just completed my CA.Can you plz suggest me wich book is best for preparing for SAIL aptitude exam.

Thanks
Ajay Agarwal
4th September 2015, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Hii
I have just completed B.E. from ETC how to prepare for psu exam??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?