31st March 2012, 11:48 AM
Mukeshsingh77

Best coaching centers of UGC NET in Rajasthan?

Please tell me best coaching center of ugc-net in RAJASTHAN on my mail id [email protected]

22nd April 2012, 03:41 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best coaching centers of UGC NET in Rajasthan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mukeshsingh77 View Post
Please tell me best coaching center of ugc-net in RAJASTHAN on my mail id [email protected]
NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is Conducted by UGC, Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% Marks, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for this examination.

If you want to cracked this examination, then please prepared well for this examination as per the pattern and syllabus.

You can also Join the good Coaching Center to prepared well for NET Examination.

So, please check these coaching Institutes of NET in Rajasthan and Join the same to cracked NET Examination.

Coaching Classes Of UGC NET in Rajasthan :

Zenith Point
Rama Enclave, JDA Market, Behind Laxmi Mandir Cinema
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Phone: 9928355017, 4004553

Webtel Indis Enterprises
S 141-142, Shyam Vihar, Near RIET Egg. College
Jaipur-302026 (Rajasthan) India
Phone : +141-2250103
24th February 2014, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best coaching centers of UGC NET in Rajasthan?

please inform me about best result oriented coaching center in political science(Hindi medium) in Rajasthan my email id is
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?