26th June 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course can I join after doing graduation in BSc BZC?

im vijaya durga completing my graduation in bsc bzc so what is the best course i was join now n plese suggest up comming good fuatured courses availble now

15th September 2017, 01:09 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course can I join after doing graduation in BSc BZC?

Some of the best courses which you can pursue after Bachelor of Science in Biology, Chemistry and Zoology are:

1. M.Sc Medical Technology.

2. Master of Science in Biotechnology.

3. Master of Science in Health Care Sciences.

4. Master of Science in Biochemistry.

5. M.Sc BioInformatics.

6. Diploma in Operation theatre techniques.
10th March 2020, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best course can I join after doing graduation in BSc BZC?

I have backlog in bsc bzc group I have studied after the completion of my backlog what should i want to prefer I mean which course I want to take can u tell me please suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?