30th May 2014, 01:17 AM
shumaila jabeen

Best institutes for CLAT admission in Nalsar? What is the fee structure?

i want to take admission in clat institute in nalsar so which is the best coching institute in cyb and what is the fee structure address phone number etc

Related Questions:
  1. Best Coaching Institutes for CLAT Exam? Fee structure for this in those Institutes?
  2. What is the fee structure for CLAT? I am in 12th class
  3. want to know fees structure and books recommended for CLAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Fee for LLM course at Nalsar University? Books to prepare for LLM CLAT?
  5. When will be CLAT entrance exam? What is the fee structure?
  6. What to do for Law after passing 12th?
  7. When will the CLAT exam be held? Eligibility and fee structure of colleges for CLAT?
  8. Average cutoff for CLAT this year? Date of publishing of CLAT forms this year? Fee structure of B.A.LLB Honors? Number of seats available?
  9. How to do further studies(PG Level) after doing B.Com LLB?
  10. Which are the CLAT coaching centers in Delhi? Fee structure for the course?
  11. How can I do LLB after graduation? I am 22 years old
  12. Best institutes for doing Clinical Research Course? Admission procedure, exam date, Fee Structure of the course?
  13. Which institutes are the best for doing JBT or B.Ed in Delhi? What is the scope for this in future? Names of institutes and dates of admission? What is the procedure for taking admission? What is the fee structure of the institutes?
  14. Best postal coaching institutes for CLAT? Which are the classroom institutes in Delhi for CLAT?
  15. Best coaching institutes for CLAT in Meerut? Best postal coaching institutes for CLAT?
  16. In which institutes can I get admission after scoring 9903 rank in WBJEE engineering for EE, ME and CSE stream? Fee structure of the institutes?
  17. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  18. Can I apply for CLAT? Which are the coaching institutes in Nagpure
8th August 2015, 06:12 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best institutes for CLAT admission in Nalsar? What is the fee structure?

Best institutes for CLAT

NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad (NALSAR)

Fee:

General/OBC/PWD and other category - Rs.4000/- SC and ST category - Rs.3500/-)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?