2nd August 2012, 04:35 PM
Sarathmkolathur

Which is the best institution for my studies? I am a BBA 2nd year student

Sir_Iam a bba 2 year student.now iam not having any knowledge about cat exam.iam decided to attend the 2013 cat exam.pls help me to acheive good mark in cat exam and tell me about the best institution for me?pls reply me sir

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for PG course? I am a BBA 2nd year student
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  3. What is the qualification for Tahsildar examination? I am 2nd year BBA student
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  5. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  6. Will I be able to get admission in BBA 2nd year in Mumbai after completing BBA 1st year from Pune University?
  7. How to become a LIC agent? I am a 2nd year student of BBA with commerce background
  8. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  9. Qualification required to appear in UPSC exams for BBA 2nd year student? -- [New]
  10. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back?
  11. What should I do after BBA? I am a 2nd semester student of BBA in Iqra university
  12. Are the IIPM placements genuine? Do they provide 100% job placements?
  13. Can I get admission in 2nd year BBA in Institute of Punea fter completing first year in Nashik?
  14. Courses suitable along with B.Com for 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Should I take coaching class for UPSC while doing BBA?
  16. Last chance to write 3rd year BBA exam?
  17. Procedure to proceed towards higher studies after completing 2nd year intermediate in MPC group?
  18. Can I study BBA if completed 12th with mentioned subjects? Subject selection in BBA?
4th May 2015, 02:35 AM
rishab mittal111

Default Re: Which is the best institution for my studies? I am a BBA 2nd year student

CAT stands for the common adnission test. I below mention you some popular and high standard institute in which you continue your study.

Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) DelhiMICA Ahmedabad

MDI GurgaonSJMSOM (IIT-Bombay)
VGSOM (IIT

Kharagpur)Department of Management Studies (NIT Trichy)

DMS (IIT-Delhi)TAPMI
IMI DelhiXIM-B

S.P. Jain Institute of Management ResearchIMT Ghaziabad

NITIEK. J. Somaiya Institute Of Management Studies And Research.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?