24th June 2012, 02:42 PM
Ahan Majumdar

Which is better between Kalyani JIS ECE and Techno India?

which is better between kalyani jis ece & techno india ft?

8th July 2012, 03:13 AM
Uttam Nandi

Default Re: Which is better between Kalyani JIS ECE and Techno India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahan Majumdar View Post
which is better between kalyani jis ece & techno india ft?
Well, if you compare college wise then Techno India is definitely has higher reputation in terms of placement. But both college is good as JIS Kalyani is also NBA accredited college like Techno India, Salt Lake.
But when you compare between Food Technology and Electronics and Communication then later wins.
As you know ECE is one of the ever green core branches. There is very good job prospects. You can get job in PSU companies or public undertaking companies as well as in multi national companies. If you can get good CGPA in you B.Tech and do well in placement tests then no doubt ECE is the best option for you.
Food Technology is a branch which also has very good job market. Professionals of this field is responsible for using technology in processing and preserving food. Companies like ITC, Dabur, Amul and hotels hire food technologist. But salary package is lower than compared to what an skilled electronics engineering can get. At entry level one can get only Rs. 12000 to Rs. 15000. With experience it increases to Rs. 20000 to Rs. 25000.
Both JIS and Techno India is under West Bengal University of Technology. So, weight of degree is same in both case. JIS is good in terms of placement and infrastructure. So, my personal opinion is that you go for JIS Kalyani ECE. But take you decision considering your strengh and interest.
18th January 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to know placement recrod of JIS College of Engineering last 3 years back.
10th December 2014, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

of course Techno India main branch is far better than JIS.other college of techno group like Techno(rajarhat),Maghnad saha,Netaji subhas, also better than any JIS group college according reputation.
6th June 2016, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 23378 what colleges best for me and placement records of college in wbjeeengineering
17th June 2016, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

What is better electrical engg in techno india salt lake or computer science in St. Thomas , from placement point of view
13th July 2016, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

What is Placement record of technoindia in mechanical branch?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?