16th December 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Which is better choice for me between Job and Higher studies having completed BE?

if i am completed in B.E then next join to job or higher studies.who is the best.

16th December 2011, 01:46 PM
Nehaprabhakar91

Default Re: Which is better choice for me between Job and Higher studies having completed BE?

Hi,
If you have finished B.E and and you want to to do MBA then taking experience of about 2 years will be very helpful, after taking 2 year experience and then degree of MBA, your salary will be double. First do job for about 2 years in any company and then do your studies, it will be very good for you. Very beneficial for you!!
But if you don't want to do MBA you want to do M.Tech then work experience is not necessary, in that case you continue with your studies.
Thanks
Good luck!!
16th December 2011, 02:10 PM
kiten

Default Re: Which is better choice for me between Job and Higher studies having completed BE?

very good question indeed. I would like to suggest you to go for higher studies.It again has two options which very much depends upon the kind of thinking and financial condition of your family. You can opt for M.Tech in some renowned university and are sure to end up with a hefty salary.Otherwise ,if you are interested in that particular subject than you can even think of pursuing phd.It is just 5-6 years of hard work and then you will surely lead a luxurious life.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?