15th May 2016, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Which are better courses or best option after M.Sc in Maths to be a part of ISRO?

I am doing my bsc( physics chem and and maths) and have passed my first year, and will pursue msc maths after my bsc completion. I wanted to know what are the better and best post or career options to be a part of ISRO?

Related Questions:
  1. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  2. Courses in the field of M.Sc. in Electronics? Top colleges in Bangalore for the course?
  3. List of the courses I need to take for NASA or ISRO? What are the career options available if I do MSc in Physics?
  4. University of Hyderabad, M.Sc. In Mathematics (Applied Maths) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. What is the DD address of NDA exam?
  6. Which is the best option after BCA between MSc, MCA and MBA? If MSc then which field to choose between IT and CS? Best colleges in Indore for the courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What should I do after passing BSc Maths? Which is the best university in India?
  8. Which is a better option after passing Maths Hons MBA or MSc Maths
  9. Can I do MSc maths at ISRO after completion of B.tech in ECE
  10. What's the admission criteria for ISRO? List of courses required for the same? I'm studying in 11th std
  11. How can I join Ph.D maths after completing MSc Maths
  12. How can I get a job in ISRO field after completing MSc chemistry?
  13. Does ISRO offer undergraduate courses?
  14. How can I get the government jobs after passing MSc Maths?
  15. What type of jobs are available at ISRO for MSc Maths students
  16. Is it possible to enter in Psychology course with MSc in life science qualification?
  17. Which is better between M.Sc and MCA if studying M.Sc Maths in IIT-Delhi?
  18. Am I eligible to do MSc Maths?
28th February 2017, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are better courses or best option after M.Sc in Maths to be a part of ISRO?

I am a student of bsc Final year with pcm group . Can I get career opportunity or msc program in isro or nasa?
12th September 2019, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are better courses or best option after M.Sc in Maths to be a part of ISRO?

Is there any opportunity for msc mathematics student in isro..?
29th September 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Please give me detailed information that can i join in isro after bsc mathematics?
24th March 2020, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I am doing masters in mathematics how can I join isro
25th October 2020, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

What steps should i take for joining in ISRO after msc mathemathics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?