24th May 2011, 04:35 PM
manojjee

Which is better for a government officer, PG diploma in Personnel Management or PG diploma in HR?

It is requested to tell whether PG diploma in Personnel management or PG Diploma in HR is better for govt.officer.

18th October 2011, 06:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better for a government officer, PG diploma in Personnel Management or PG diploma in HR?

Personal management is a stream in HR. Diploma in both is equally good. The stream in HR deals with the grievances of almost all the employees in the company. Personal management deals mostly with individuals. HR is wider area in comparison with Personal management. All the companies prefer to take aspirants completing PG diploma in HR. You can choose PG Diploma in HR for wider scope of job prospects.
31st January 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better for a government officer, PG diploma in Personnel Management or PG diploma in HR?

Can u give me full information about GDCA????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?