15th May 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Which is a better option for me after BSc Biotech between MBA and MSc?

m dng B.Sc. biotech i wanna know whch wld b a btr option for me on d job point of view i wld choose MBA or M.Sc.?

25th August 2011, 12:49 AM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Which is a better option for me after BSc Biotech between MBA and MSc?

Dear

Biotechnology is a hugely growing field worldwide.
M.Sc. is better because it is related to your own field.It would be useful in getting entry level position in many biotech companies and also at managerial level.

Go for MBA if you have interest in Marketing and sales area.

With regards
25th August 2011, 11:47 AM
saugata2008

Default Re: Which is a better option for me after BSc Biotech between MBA and MSc?

If you are really good in any thing ,it surly gives you better opportunities .So you have to decide that in which you are interested .

If you want to go for the research in future,then you have to do MSc and then thesis .You can also go in teaching line with MSc .

MBA is a management course, Which is totally different from BSc .With MBA you can do the jobs in management level of a company. For that you have to pass CAT or MAT first.

So it is up to you .
thank you
31st August 2011, 07:05 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

As my point of view M. SC. is better for you.
and after as per you intertst and your basic requirments you have to choose your course.
this is the basic criteria.
m. sc is very helpful for you.
31st August 2011, 11:59 PM
Bullo

Hii friend..

first of all i would like to tell you that both MBA and MSc are entirely different areas...
As you are about to be a BSc graduate in biotech,, so if you feel that you have a deep interest ,knowledge,and understanding of this subject and want to study it further , want to do research in this field..then you must go for an MSc ...
Biotech has become a very demanding field today with a huge scope for jobs....

Or else,if you are think you cant go further with field of study ie biotech..., then you can choose MBA..which is totally a management oriented field...

Choose the best option...!!

All the very best!!
4th December 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi ... i did b.sc from open university. Now which option is better for me MBA or MSc ?? Are there job opportunities after MSc??
4th December 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi ... i did b.sc from open university. Now which option is better for me MBA or MSc ?? Are there job opportunities after MSc??
16th March 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

which is better option for me after bsc medical ... M.Sc or MBA from any foreign country ?
15th April 2017, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bsc biotech with 80% I am not interested in teaching and research profession can I take MBA for my higher studies? and I want to know about MBA stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?