23rd September 2019, 12:15 PM
Vyshnavinithin

Is Biology mandatory to do B.Sc Nursing?

I have completed plus two with major in Computer Science and I did not had Biology in my Intermediate. So, can I get admission in any colleges to do B.Sc Nursing? Is Biology a compulsory subject in Intermediate to study Nursing course?

26th September 2019, 05:45 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Biology mandatory to do B.Sc Nursing?

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Science course in Nursing:

>>Candidate must have done 12th from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects.

>>Minimum of 50% marks in board examination is required for B.Sc Nursing admission in good course.

You can not apply for admission in B.Sc Nursing course with Biology as compulsory subject in 12th board exam.
26th September 2019, 07:04 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Biology mandatory to do B.Sc Nursing?

To pursue B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) in Nursing degree course, the minimum education required is a Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So, having not pursued Biology as a main subject at your intermediate level academics, you are not eligible for pursuing B.Sc. in Nursing degree course from any recognized institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?