27th September 2011, 11:37 PM
rashmi khan

Which books to prepare for SET and NET Exams? Tips to prepare for this Exam being a married woman?

i am rashmi khan doing ma 1 st yr in english lit i want to appear for the net as well as the maharashtra set exams can u help me out in my preparation by sending me the list of books i need to refer and how about to go along with the preparation since i have only one year in hand i want to give the exam next year along with my completion of ma 2 yr and since i am married and have other responsibilities to keep in mind give me some study as well as memory tips and explain to also about how to be well prepared and able to recall at times could u also explain how to prepare for paper1 of net as well as set exams give tips on short and long answers , time management and presentation i will be very grateful to u waiting for ur kind suggestions thank u

25th October 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books to prepare for SET and NET Exams? Tips to prepare for this Exam being a married woman?

I am Parismita undergoing M.A in ENnglish.I intend to appear for SET exam next year.Kindly suggest me some good books for preparation.Also provide me with tips which can help me clear my exam.
21st November 2011, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books to prepare for SET and NET Exams? Tips to prepare for this Exam being a married woman?

I have to give csir-net examz on 18th dec-2011,can u suggest me some books and study material coz there is only a month left, have 2 give the xmz in life sciences and some mock series so that i crack the examz.I have not prepared anything.
13th December 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

i want list of books for management for net exam
21st December 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

what is the upcoming date for NET/SET exam
1st March 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

In a year , how many times set is conducted in maharashtra and when ?
19th July 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

can u give me list of books to prepare for net &set exam?
how many times net & set is conducted in maharastra?
19th July 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

can u give me list of books to prepare for net&set exam?
22nd July 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

can you give me study materials for set/net exam mathematics ?
22nd July 2012, 06:20 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashmi khan View Post
i am rashmi khan doing ma 1 st yr in english lit i want to appear for the net as well as the maharashtra set exams can u help me out in my preparation by sending me the list of books i need to refer and how about to go along with the preparation since i have only one year in hand i want to give the exam next year along with my completion of ma 2 yr and since i am married and have other responsibilities to keep in mind give me some study as well as memory tips and explain to also about how to be well prepared and able to recall at times could u also explain how to prepare for paper1 of net as well as set exams give tips on short and long answers , time management and presentation i will be very grateful to u waiting for ur kind suggestions thank u
Reference Books for NET/SET Exam:

Objective Type Questions On Literature In English For UGC's NET
by Bhim S. Dahiya
Publisher: CEE BEE Publisher

An Objective Approach to English Literature for NET, JRF, SLET and Pre-Ph.D. Registration Test
by Ivan K. Masih, K. K. Narayan, Pandey Om Prakash, Rahmat Jahan, Neeraj Kumar
Publisher: Atlantic

English Literature for Competitive Examiantions Vol. I - for UPSC - IAS, IFS & IPS; UGC-NET, SLET; TRB-TGT & PGT
by K . T. Dilli
Publisher: Emerald Publishers

UGC NET/SET English Literature
by B. P. Panigrahi
Publisher: Danika/ Trueman Publishing Company

UGC NET/SET English Literature Guide (Paper II & III)
by H S Bhatia
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House-delhi
25th July 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the upcoming date for NET/SET exam
5th November 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

how i prepare ugc net political science in short time ?which books i consult for good prepretion in short time
19th November 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

i'am appearing m.com sem3 with special subject "BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION". how to apply for set exam? i would also like to know the subjects and books to be refered. and previous year question papers.
23rd November 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.com and doing ca. i want to appear for net as well as set exams . waht should i do? i want detail information about forms and syllabus.
24th November 2012, 08:19 AM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashmi khan View Post

list of top books

English Literature for Competitive Examiantions Vol. I - for UPSC - IAS, IFS & IPS; UGC-NET, SLET; TRB-TGT & PGT
by
K . T. Dilli

UGC NET/SET English Literature
by
B. P. Panigrahi

An Objective Approach to English Literature for NET, JRF, SLET and Pre-Ph.D. Registration Test
by
Ivan K. Masih, K. K. Narayan, Pandey OmPrakash, Rahmat Jahan, Neeraj Kumar

UGC NET/SET English Literature Guide (Paper II & III)
by
H S Bhatia
2nd December 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I am doing M.Pharmacy, I want to do Ph.D through CSIR NET, which books i want to study for life sciences.
9th January 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Which books to prepare for SET and NET Exams? Tips to prepare for this Exam being a married woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want list of books for management for net exam
hi my name is RanjanaWagh. i have completed my M.com. can you please suggest the book. from maharashtra state in SET .
11th April 2013, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

i had now completed my mbm(computer management) Ist year and now going to take admission in second year in july so can i appear for net exam of 26th june 2013 please reply me fast as if i would have to appear i hav to complete the procedure for filling form.... vishaka agrawal....
11th April 2013, 10:10 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

You can Refer the following Books for NET/SET Exam as under-

1. Objective Type Questions On Literature In English For UGC's NET
by Bhim S. Dahiya
Publisher: CEE BEE Publisher

2. An Objective Approach to English Literature for NET, JRF, SLET and Pre-Ph.D. Registration Test
by Ivan K. Masih, K. K. Narayan, Pandey Om Prakash, Rahmat Jahan, Neeraj Kumar
Publisher: Atlantic

3. English Literature for Competitive Examiantions Vol. I - for UPSC - IAS, IFS & IPS; UGC-NET, SLET; TRB-TGT & PGT
by K . T. Dilli
Publisher: Emerald Publishers

4. UGC NET/SET English Literature
by B. P. Panigrahi
Publisher: Danika/ Trueman Publishing Company

5. UGC NET/SET English Literature Guide (Paper II & III)
by H S Bhatia
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House-delhi

Here are some Tips for you to prepare for this Exam being a married woman as under-

1. As you have to make a balance between your family life and studies so try to prepare for this exam in the late night hours when your household work gets completed.

2. Don't go for the lengthy concepts and try to get yourself prepared for the quick tips and formulas as the NET paper is now changed in an objective type format.
18th April 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

i want to best preparation for net exam in english literature i am littel weak so suggest me some good books and yips. i want to clear in a first time.
10th August 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

what r the books which r helpful for csir net life sciences as I m mom of a 1yr baby
17th July 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

dear sir plz reffered me books for set or net exam of commerece. I will always thanks for our valueable suggession.
9th August 2015, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my m.com and last year I wrote Karnataka SET exam. i did my m.com by distance education. sir i dont have indepth knowledge of commerce but i should crack set exam by this year. please guide me and refer me good books for preparation. and please guide me how to prepare with the materials in organised way.
18th May 2017, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I did B.Tech IT & M.Tech IT. Suggest me whether to write NET or SET. What is the syllabus and suggest me books or tips to refer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?