21st June 2011, 05:40 PM
sjkarthiksai

Books to be referred for NEW exam in Management Subject? How to prepare for the exam?

Hai I'm Indirani
I'm preparing for NEW Exam in Management Subject. pls send me the books name for paper 1, paper 11 and paper 111. Send me Multiple choice questions and answers books name with author. How to prepare in that exam properly. Is this good for preparation to go to coaching centre or self preparation. Waiting for ur reply with eagerly

by
Indirani

8th September 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be referred for NEW exam in Management Subject? How to prepare for the exam?

how the studant of bba prepare for banking management?
23rd April 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be referred for NEW exam in Management Subject? How to prepare for the exam?

plz let me know what are the best or gud books for peparation of UGC net EXAM in management exam.
14th January 2014, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the current pattern for paper I, II & III - descriptive or objective for the year 2014?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?