4th August 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Books to be referred to prepare for MSc level neuroscience entrance exam?

I am 1st year degree student in Physics department and I am interested in doing msc in neuroscience so I want to know what books should I use to prepare for msc level neuroscience entrance exam. Since I am not able to find syllabus for the exam, I would also like to know the syllabus or related website where I can get help.
And also I would like to know if I can get job as a neurologist by studying in this field.

Related Questions:
  1. What is Neuroscience? Eligibility criteria for MSc Neuroscience? Colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Neuroscience?
  2. How to prepare for AIIMS PG entrance exam at UG level? Books to be referred?
  3. Books to be referred for competitive exams like Railway for ECE branch?
  4. What is the scope in MSc Pure Mathematics? How to prepare for NET exam? Which books should be referred?
  5. Question paper and syllabus of M.Sc Neuroscience entrance of AMU? -- [New]
  6. Syllabus for MSc entrance exam for Mathematics? Books to be referred?
  7. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc Horticulture ICAR and JRF entrance exam?
  8. Neuroscience: eligibility, colleges in mumbai, companies related to neuroscience?
  9. How to prepare for railway entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  10. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc chemistry entrance exam in Pondicherry University? Previous years question papers?
  11. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  12. Am i eligible for MSc Biotechnology after completing BSc Clinical Laboratory Science? Books to be referred for it?
  13. How should I prepare for KAS entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  14. Which books should be referred for CAT entrance exam? How those books should be referred to get success? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Entrance exam for M.Sc Neuroscience?
  16. What is the syllabus to prepare for PU MSc Chemistry entrance test? Books to be referred?
  17. What is the scope of MSc Neuroscience after doing BSc Biotech
  18. How should I prepare for the entrance exam of MD in Ayurveda? Books to referred?
28th August 2013, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be referred to prepare for MSc level neuroscience entrance exam?

What books to be referred to prepare for m.sc. courses enterance exam for aiims ag PGI
21st March 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be referred to prepare for MSc level neuroscience entrance exam?

I am class 11 student. my aim is to study neuroscience in future. now i confused what subjects(computer or math, besides bio) should i take in plus 11 and 12.
11th March 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the syllabus and all books name for msc maths(pure maths) that reffered to students of Karachi university
20th February 2019, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi..I would like to know the entrance exam date for getting admission in MSc neuroscience...And also the syllabus for entrance exam... Thanks in advance
17th April 2019, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Books to be referred to prepare for MSc level neuroscience entrance exam?
28th September 2019, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Books to be referred to prepare for msc neuroscience entrance?
1st October 2019, 12:18 AM
Silent eyes

Books to be referred to prepare for MSc level Neuroscience Entrance Exam:-

1) Neuroscience- Wolters Kluwer.

2) Principles of Neural Science- Eric R. Kandel.

3) A Short Guide to Brain Imaging- Oxford.

4) Foundational Concepts in Neuroscience- David E. Presti.
4th May 2020, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

I am doing Bsc biotechnology right now. I want to do msc in Neuroscience
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?