17th March 2012, 03:36 PM

Which books to be referred for RBI exam for the post of Assistant Manager? Last 10 years question papers with solutions?

hi,i like to know about book ,for rbi exam for the post of assistant manager which is going to held in 29.4.2012? and pls give me the last 10 years paper solution?

Related Questions:
20th March 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books to be referred for RBI exam for the post of Assistant Manager? Last 10 years question papers with solutions?

Plz give me the 10 year question paper with solution
2nd April 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books to be referred for RBI exam for the post of Assistant Manager? Last 10 years question papers with solutions?

please let me know which are the best books for the success in RBI Asst. exam
4th April 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

hi,i like to know about book ,for rbi exam for the post of assistant manager which is going to held in 29.4.2012? and pls give me the last 10 years papers with answers,, my id [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/books-referred-rbi-exam-post-assistant-manager-last-10-years-question-papers-solutions-672933.html#ixzz1r4MHWn7w
5th April 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

which book iprefer for rbi assistant exam held on 29-04-2012
14th April 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

i am clicking the link that u people provided for download the model papers of RBI.but I am not getting any thing on the window.

pls take it as my request.and give the needful solution.
15th April 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

hi now i am prepare for rbi clerk exam so i need some previous question papers for preparation my email id is [email protected]
17th April 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i want model question paper for rbi assistant exam
25th April 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

my name name is manjit sir i want model question paper rbi assistent
my exam on 29-04-2012
my email [email protected]
26th April 2012, 10:34 PM
Md.Ruhul Kuddus

Default Re: Asst.manager,2012

Please give me Booklet of the Exam.
26th April 2012, 11:52 PM
abhi99999999000000000

please provide me the previous years sample papers. [email protected]...
Thanks in advance
27th April 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

hai now i am preparing rbi assistant exam previous year question papers
27th November 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Please provide me the urgent privious 5 year question paper for RRB Station master with solution on my email Id [email protected]
23rd October 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

qusation paper with answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?