25th August 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Which books should I prepare for MSc in Maths in central university of Hyderabad

What books i have to refer to prepare for msc in maths in cetral univesity of hyderbad?

Related Questions:
  1. MSc Maths previous question paper sof central university of Hyderabad
  2. How to prepare for Ph.D Management entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University
  3. Syllabus for MSc chemistry of central university of Hyderabad
  4. How much marks are required for MSc in maths hyderabad of central university
  5. What is the scope in MSc Pure Mathematics? How to prepare for NET exam? Which books should be referred?
  6. Previous years entrance papers of Hyderabad Central University MSc Integrated Physics
  7. How can I prepare to qualify in Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University? -- [New]
  8. Admission for M.Sc in Central Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad?
  9. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  10. What is the syllabus for MSc course in order to get into Hyderabad central university?
  11. Previous years papers of MSc entrance of Hyderabad Central University?
  12. Which are the important books to prepare for Entrance Exam of M.Sc in Mathematics?
  13. How can i prepare for the exam of Hindi Translator for a job in Central Government Officers? Books to be referred?
  14. How to join MSc Physics program in central university of Hyderabad
  15. Does Hyderabad Central University offer UG programme in Maths and Statistics?
  16. Syllabus for Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Chemistry of Hyderabad Central University?
  17. Which Colleges for Msc in physics in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Model question papers of central university? Syllabus for MSc Physics entrance exam?
26th August 2013, 07:18 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which books should I prepare for MSc in Maths in central university of Hyderabad

hai,

There are many books are available in the Book stores for M.Sc in Mathematics. Now am showing some of the books for you.(am not specifying these books for only university of hyderabad)

List of M.Sc Mathematics Books:

[B][COLOR="Navy"]

Multiple Career Choices By Devajit Bhuyan

Text Book Of Algebra By A.K. Sharma

Text Book Of Trigonometry By A.K. Sharma

Text Book Of Circles And Parabola By A.K. Sharma

Text Book of Probability and Theoretical Distributions By A.K. Sharma
14th December 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Which books should I prepare for MSc in Maths in central university of Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What books i have to refer to prepare for msc in maths in cetral univesity of hyderbad?
mam?sir
1st June 2016, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books should I prepare for MSc in Maths in central university of Hyderabad

Which books I should prepare for MSc matches in central university of Hyderabad
15th April 2017, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Which book refer for maths for entrance exam in central university of Hyderabad?
17th July 2019, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I want publication book for HCU entrance examination for M Sc maths along with previous salved papers
29th August 2019, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Which book I prefer for Msc maths entrance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?