15th August 2011, 01:32 PM
Manjiri Kothale

Which books should I refer for NET Exam having completed MA in English?

i have done M.A english, which book should i prefer for net examination?

28th December 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books should I refer for NET Exam having completed MA in English?

shall i write the net exam while doing 2nd yr M.A
28th December 2011, 10:13 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Thumbs up Re: Which books should I refer for NET Exam having completed MA in English?

Hello Friend,

First of all refer Reference books for whole knowledge.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.

For books visit this link

www.findpdf.com

................Sayyed Shahrukh
29th December 2011, 12:11 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which books should I refer for NET Exam having completed MA in English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manjiri Kothale View Post
i have done M.A english, which book should i prefer for net examination?
NET stands for National Eligiblity Test and This examination is Conducted by UGC Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with Minimum 55% marks from a recognised University, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for NET Examination.

If you are Interested in NET Examination, then please prepare well for the exam and then apply for this examination in the month of April 2012. For this year NET Examination was already completed, So please wait for the Notification and then apply for NET Examination.

You have to choose the subjects in NET on the Basis of Post graduation.

If you have completed your post graduation in English then you can choose the English subjects in NET Examination. So please check these books and prepare well for NET Examination.

Best Books for NET Examination :
----------------------------

>> UGC NET/JRF/SET English Literature (Paper-II & III) by Hira Lal Choudhary

>> UGC NET/JRF/SLET English ( Paper-II & III) by Dr. B.B.jain

28th March 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

please tell the price of these three books?
8th April 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

i feel that some of us who are really serious for cracking NET in english should join together,make a group,distribute material collecting responsibility amongst ourselves,share and study together....lets teach each other....GOOD IDEA...isnt it???????/
8th April 2012, 06:05 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Which books should I refer for NET Exam having completed MA in English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
shall i write the net exam while doing 2nd yr M.A
hi friend,

*NET stands for National Eligiblity Test and This examination is Conducted by UGC Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with Minimum 55% marks from a recognised University, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for NET Examination.

*If you are Interested in NET Examination, then please prepare well for the exam and then apply for this examination in the month of April 2012. For this year NET Examination was already completed, So please wait for the Notification and then apply for NET Examination.

You have to choose the subjects in NET on the Basis of Post graduation.

Best Books for NET Examination :
----------------------------

UGC NET/JRF/SET English Literature (Paper-II & III) by Hira Lal Choudhary

UGC NET/JRF/SLET English ( Paper-II & III) by Dr. B.B.jain

You can download the syllabus and old question papers from the NET official website.
http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html

you can get all the information about how to prepare for the net exam on the websites given below-
www.successcds.net
www.studygs.net
www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?25854-About-NET-Exam
good luck
16th September 2012, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

what is the qualification and marks required for OBC candidate to apply NET????? actually i have got 522/1000 marks in MA final year.. so can i take this exam???? i am able for this exam or not??? Please give me answer as soon as possible......

BANO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?