14th July 2019, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Which branch should be taken in B.Tech after completing 12th with PCMB?

I have completed 2nd PUC from Science stream with subject combination of PCMB. Now, what should I study? Can I do B.Tech? Which engineering branch would have more opportunities after 4 years of time from now?

15th July 2019, 05:48 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch should be taken in B.Tech after completing 12th with PCMB?

You are eligible to pursue B.Tech in :-

Computer Science.

Electrical and Electronics.

Mechanical.

Civil.

Biotechnology.

All of them have better opportunities if you have the knowledge in it.
15th July 2019, 07:32 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch should be taken in B.Tech after completing 12th with PCMB?

As you have completed your 10 + 2 with PCMB stream hence, it is your choice that in which subject you want to pursue your engineering.

Personally I would like to suggest you to pursue BTech in food technology. It is an undergraduate course which deals in food engineering. It provides in depth knowledge of the fields like food processing, food packaging, nutrition for storage. Any person who person is this course gets the edge of being known as food scientist.

The course is of 4 years duration.

After completion of this course you may work as food scientist, food representative, Process Manager etc.
15th July 2019, 08:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

BTech courses you can join after completion of 12th standard with PCMB stream-

BTech in Mechanical engineering

B Tech in Aeronautical Engineering

B Tech in Food Technology

B Tech in Agriculture

B Tech in Computer engineering

Every engineering field has lecurative job opportunities if you have skill. After completing your four year degree course you will be eligible to apply in in colleges, universities, companies,farms etc.
After getting experience of job experience of more than 2 years you will get handsome salary upto package of 2 to 3 lacs per month.
15th July 2019, 10:04 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

All the stream in B.Tech have better opportunities if you are interested and have knowledge regarding the stream.

You are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course as per your qualification.

The available stream for the B.Tech course include :- Electrical , Mechanical, Civil, Computer Science, Biotechnology, Agriculture etc.

You can select the stream as per your interest in the course.
17th July 2019, 12:02 AM
anmolkumar786

Smile Re: Which branch should be taken in B.Tech after completing 12th with PCMB?

you can choose any branch in B.tech based on your interest. But you are confused and have no idea choose among core branches like CIVIL , ECE ,EE,CS,Mech. this will help for further exam like IES and government
17th July 2019, 03:02 PM
Deepanshu3010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 2nd PUC from Science stream with subject combination of PCMB. Now, what should I study? Can I do B.Tech? Which engineering branch would have more opportunities after 4 years of time from now?
Yes, one can do b.tech with PCMB and can appear for the JEE MAINS and JEE ADVANCED(after clearing JEE MAINS).
It's better to do B.Tech from GFTIs, IITs or NITs as they are able to provide with good education and practical knowledge and also with campus placement with good salaries.
All core branches are good and have good opportunity to grab a good job offer with these GFTIs, NITs and IITs.
core branches are:
Mechanical engineering
Computer engineering
Electrical engineering
Electronics and communication engineering
Software engineering
IT engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?