18th July 2010, 06:10 PM

In BSc Computer Science which subject to take so as to opt for Physics or Electronics?

in b.sc comp.science which subject is better to opt
physics or electronics?

Related Questions:
  1. Which master degree should I opt for after B.Sc Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science?
  2. Which subject should I take to become a scientist in future? Can I opt for research sector in future?
  3. Can i do B.Sc(Computer science) without studying Computers in 12th standard?
  4. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  5. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
  6. Which course have more scope among (B.Sc Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics) and (B.Sc Physics, Mathematics and Electronics)?
  7. Which master degree should I choose after my B.Sc?
  8. Which subject should I choose among Physics, Maths, Computer Science for admission in BSc?
  9. How to do BSc with chemistry after completing BSc with PCM and computer science?
  10. Airforce: results of 77 AEC & 49 SSC?
  11. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  12. After passing 12th with 62% which stream should I opt in BSc to make a career in Aerospace?
  13. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject?
  14. Which type of diploma course I can do after completion of 10th standard? -- [New]
  15. What to do after passing PUC with PCMB subjects(80% marks)
  16. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for MSc Electronics course after pursuing BSc Computer Science?
  18. Should I opt for computer science or electronics in internal counseling
18th April 2011, 03:28 AM
dioak200529

Default Re: In BSc Computer Science which subject to take so as to opt for Physics or Electronics?

it will be best if you select the electronics. because in the bsc you will learn the electronics which helps you to reduce the study time for the electronics pass. syllabus for the pass electronics and the electronics of bsc r the same. so you can study parrallely.
22nd May 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In BSc Computer Science which subject to take so as to opt for Physics or Electronics?

which have more chance to get job ,bsc computer science with electronics or bsc computer science with physics?
16th June 2011, 03:49 PM
Sagar Keshari

electronic wil be gud combination with cmp sci. so go 4 elec. phy wil be burden 2 u.
21st June 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

what to do after bsc in computer science Msc/Mba?
23rd June 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of computer science 1st year.i need the syllabus for maths pass.can you help me out?
23rd June 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

i need the syllabus for maths pass(1st year)
28th June 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

COMPUTER SCIENCE ;MATHS ;PHYSICS TAMIL ,ENGLISH ARE THE SUBJECTS
21st December 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

i am bpc student so i want to study in bsc computer science so which cours i do?
29th June 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects in Bsc computer science?
1st June 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

In BSc Computer Science which subject to take so as to opt for Mathematics or Stats?
2nd June 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

How many subjects are there in bsc computer science ?? Are there optional subjects and the compulsory ones? Please can any1 give me different lists like which r optional n which are compulsory?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?