12th October 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Which are the businesses or higher courses after BSc?

Hello,i'm doing bsc microbiology now and i need to know that which are the businesses or higher courses after bsc which will provide me with high income?

Related Questions:
  1. After BSc which higher education courses should I prefer after BSc Computer and Electronics?
  2. After BSc which courses can I opt for?
  3. Can I do certified courses in abroad after completing BSc Nursing course?
  4. What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job?
  5. Job oriented courses in Kerala after B.Sc Zoology?
  6. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  7. Courses offered for IInd year BSc students? How many different courses are there? Fee structure of the courses?
  8. What are the courses available after completing BSc Nursing? I wish to go to Australia for higher studies
  9. Information about various BSc courses after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Different types of courses after BSc and the best courses which I can choose?
  11. Career options after 12th from Science? Is it possible to change my stream after 10+2? What other streams I can choose?
  12. Higher education after Bsc Chemistry
  13. What to do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Better courses for me in higher education after completion of this course?
  14. Is BSc nursing the right choice after passing out higher secondary? Should I instead choose BSc agriculture?
  15. Which all courses can I do in B.Sc? Where can I get admission?
  16. Any courses like BSc+MSc? How many types of integrated courses are there?
  17. Career Options after completion of 12th with Medical stream?
  18. Which higher studies to do after completion of B.Sc operation theatre technology? -- [New]
5th December 2011, 01:52 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the businesses or higher courses after BSc?

Hello Friend,
After completing your course of B.Sc in microbilogy, you can pursue MSc in micrbiology which will add to your knowledge. Later you can even do PhD which will enhance your ability and help you in getting better job with high salary and perks. After your B.Sc you can opt for job as laboratory assistants, research microbilogists or career in medicine to increase your skills. Regarding doing business relating to your field you can have your own research laboratories but its advisable to learn the trade by working for few years then jumping to business of your own. You can even pursue a career in education field if you have the required eligibility and the desire.

Regards
10th January 2012, 11:28 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the businesses or higher courses after BSc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,i'm doing bsc microbiology now and i need to know that which are the businesses or higher courses after bsc which will provide me with high income?
HI,
After graduation you can apply for M.B.A. M.B.A course give you more income in future.
For admissions in top college you have to qualify the exam like C.A.T, M.A.T, X.A.T etc.

Some top college offering M.B.A are:-

Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad

Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM C)

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)

Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)

XLRI - Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur

ISB - Indian School of Business, Hyderabad

FMS - Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi

Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)

Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIM K - Calicut)

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?