14th July 2017, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Can a B.Tech in Chemical Engineering student study M.Sc in Microbiology course? Where to apply for it?

Hello sir, I am in final year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering course from a private college and after it want to study M.Sc in Microbiology course. Is it possible? Where to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Total expenses to study BTech(Chemical Engineering)? How much loan will be granted?
  2. Eligibility to study MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) in City University of London for BTech Civil student? Requirements to get admission?
  3. How much does it costs to study BTech(Chemical Engineering)? How much loan will be granted?
  4. How can I apply for the MSc Microbiology from IISc?
  5. Possibility to study MSc(Genetics) for BSc(Microbiology) student?
  6. Mechanical or Chemical, which is better to study in BTech?
  7. Does Cochin Shipyard Ltd. offers 1 year Internship to BTech Chemical student?
  8. How to apply an Internship in BPCL for BTech Chemical candidate?
  9. Which one is better, MSc biotech or MSc microbiology from job point of view?
  10. Procedure to study MSc(Food Nutrition) for BTech Food Engineering student?
  11. Does BPCL offer 1 year Internship to BTech Chemical student?
  12. Job opportunities through BTech(Chemical Engineering) course? Is it a best branch to study in BTech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to study ME(Chemical Engineering) in Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Ahmedabad?
  14. Can I study MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) in Graz University of Technology being a 12th Science student? -- [New]
  15. How can I apply for an Internship in BPCL being a BTech Chemical 6th semester student?
  16. Eligibility to study MSc(Transportation Engineering) in Trinity College Dublin for BTech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  17. Chemical industries offering Summer Internship to BTech Chemical 2nd year student?
  18. Requirements to study M.Sc(Chemical Engineering) in Ghent University for B.E. student?
31st July 2017, 01:19 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Tech in Chemical Engineering student study M.Sc in Microbiology course? Where to apply for it?

Eligibility Criteria Required to study M.Sc in Microbiology:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to pursue this M.Sc in Microbiology course. In general, the basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this course is Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) course with 2 subjects combination from the below mentioned courses. They are,

>> Plant Protection

>> Dietetics

>> Zoology

>> Botany

>> Human Genetics

>> Home Science

>> Agriculture and Horticulture

>> Fisheries and Public Health

>> Dairy Sciences

>> Microbiology...etc.,

Some of the colleges offer this course are, Goa University, Osmania University, IISc, Guru Nanak Dev University, Lovely Professional University..etc., They conduct their own entrance examination's for getting admission into this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?