23rd July 2011, 11:09 PM
bhaskar59846

Can a candidate appeared for 12th as private candidate eligible for IIT Exam?

if a student appeared his 12th std. as a private candidae, should he eligible to sit in the I.I.T.EXAM/

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate?
  2. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT if I have reappeared for 12th as a private candidate from Himanchal although for the first time I had appeared from Mohali?
  3. If I am a private candidate can I give entrance exam of engineering and medical? Will it affect me future? Which is a better option for me as a private candidate after 12th science?
  4. Can a class 10th passed student apply for Indian Army
  5. Process of getting IIT being diploma student?
  6. How to become an Indian Army Officer?
  7. Can I appear in Compartmental exam if failed in 1 subject of 12th CBSE being a Private candidate?
  8. Am I eligible to apply in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam if completed 12th PCB as a Private candidate with 67.41% in 4th attempts?
  9. Can I get admission in IIT to study B.Tech after completing 12th NIOS?
  10. Can I appear for 12th board exams as a private candidate without passing 11th?
  11. Can I appear for 12th board exams(CBSE) as a private candidate without passing 11th? Is it possible to appear for NATA and AIEEE as a private candidate? Will being a private candidate affect my admission into universities in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do 12th again as private candidate if already done BA in Economics?
  13. Can I attempt NDA examination if I am 19 years old?
  14. What is the minimum percentage required in intermediate course for SC candidates to be eligible for JEE Advance exam?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in Bangalore University after completing 12th from UP board as a private candidate
  16. Eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment in CTS company? -- [New]
  17. Possibility to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam without completing 11th as a Private candidate? Is it a barrier for admission in Universities?
  18. Can a 12th passed private candidate appear for AIEEE exam? How should I properly fill the form?
24th July 2011, 01:26 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a candidate appeared for 12th as private candidate eligible for IIT Exam?

Yes you are eligible for IIT exam.you can write for IIT entrance exam.

You can give IIT entrance exam 2 time.one with your 12th class and second next year of the 12th class after this you will not be eligible for IIT entrance exam.

Eligibility criteria for IIT entrance exam-

you must have scored minimum 60% marks in 12th in Physics,Chemistry and maths subject otherwise you will not be eligible for IIT entrance exam.

IIT exam is top exam for engineering you have to scored good marks for admission in IIT college.IIT colleges are the best college for engineering.IIT entrance exam is very tough exam you have to study very hard for this exam.

Study with planning is very important in this exam.you have to study most of the subject which is intrested for and your command on this subject is very good.
24th July 2011, 01:35 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Default Re: Can a candidate appeared for 12th as private candidate eligible for IIT Exam?

yes he is eligible provided he had done it from a government recognized school or college
24th July 2011, 01:44 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

yes he is eligible to sit in iit exam

there is no restriction for a private student to attend in iit exam

for more details about the conduct of iit exam, visit

www.jee.iitd.ac.in
24th July 2011, 03:04 PM
abhi03430

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaskar59846 View Post
if a student appeared his 12th std. as a private candidae, should he eligible to sit in the I.I.T.EXAM/
yes you can apply for iit jee.it is just an entrance exam for engineering but through out india and u will get the applications online.there you can fill up the form and u can submit it but see that you have the certificates of the matriculate and the intermediate xeroxed and you a copy of it with you
24th September 2011, 04:51 PM
Tejasrk

yes, you are eligible for IIT
exam.you should write for IIT
entrance exam.
10th October 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

CAN ANY CONTINUEING CANDIDATE IS ELIGIBLE FOR IIT 2012.PLZ ANSWER IMMIDIATELY
17th November 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

A candidate gaped one year in 10 2. his age 18 years.is he eligible for Iit examination
8th June 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

i want to write 12standard examination so what can i do for that?
20th June 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma 1st year bt I want to give 12th exams Can I give 12th exam privately
10th December 2014, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

what should be the adress of class 12th college for private candidate to fill up the aipmt apllication form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?