18th February 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Can a CBSE student appear for EAMCET entrance exam in AP?

Can a CBSE student can appear for the EAMCET examination held in Andhara Pradesh???

31st January 2016, 11:45 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a CBSE student appear for EAMCET entrance exam in AP?

Yes,you can apply for EAMCET on the condition you belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh .

EAMCET stands for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test.

The eligibility criteria required for EAMCET are as under :-

-The candidate should be an Indian.

-The candidate should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh .

-The candidate should have passed the 10+2 Exam with Mathematics and Physics as the main subjects along with the Bio-Technology/Chemistry/Biology as the optional subjects.

-The candidate must have secured at least 45%(40% for OBC/SC/ST) marks in aggregate in 10+2 exam.

-The candidate minimum age limit to apply for the EAMCET exam is 16 years and there is no upper age limit to apply for the exam.

The minimum qualifying percentage of marks in entrance test is 25% i.e 40 out of a total of 160.However, there is no minimum qualifying marks prescribed for candidate belonging to SC /ST category. But, their admission will be limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories .
12th April 2016, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

For medical From which syllabus eamcet questions were asked cbse or state?
26th April 2016, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I am a cbse student. While downloading my hall ticket i got an additional mentioning me to submit my marks.. Cbse results will be out after eamcet results. So hiw will my rank be calculatef
30th April 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a cbse student. While downloading my hall ticket i got an additional mentioning me to submit my marks.. Cbse results will be out after eamcet results. So hiw will my rank be calculated
17th May 2016, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

I am a CBSE student our results will be declared after eamcet results so how will our weightage be calculated; According to my senior his weightage wasn't considered, this is a big drawback for us
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?