20th November 2011, 09:26 PM
modirutwa

Can GPSC exam be given in English? Where can I get the solved question papers?

Please guide me can GPSC Exam be given in english ? & from where can I get it's solved papers ?

thanku

8th July 2012, 10:16 PM
RAM JADAVKUMAR

Default Re: Can GPSC exam be given in English? Where can I get the solved question papers?

You are give exam in english language.i hope you your graduation is completade. And you preapare english language,they two banifitt first is english is compalssary and secound your answer language is english.your need the solved paper set.this paper is buy in libarty pablication ahmadabad.ok
8th July 2012, 10:29 PM
RAM JADAVKUMAR

Default Re: Can GPSC exam be given in English? Where can I get the solved question papers?

You are give exam in english language.i hope you your graduation is completade. And you preapare english language,they two banifitt first is english is compalssary and secound your answer language is english.your need the solved paper set.this paper is buy in libarty pablication ahmadabad.ok
best of luck god bless you.

Gpsc exam is given english or gujarati or hindi language.and age limit craetaria in gujarat 28 year open catagorise. 33 year sebc catagorise.and st,sc catagorise limit 10 year more than the open catagorise.
9th July 2012, 12:38 AM
KAVITHA DILEEP KUMAR

Thumbs up Re: Can GPSC exam be given in English? Where can I get the solved question papers?

Hi,
you can give the exam in english language.
for more details:http://www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/
5th October 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

can gpsc exam be given in english? Is there one of the paper in gujarati?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?