30th July 2019, 01:49 PM
govind1802

Can I appear for 12th CBSE Board exams as a private candidate?

If a student and discontinued 12th standard due to some reasons. So, now can I appear for 12th exams under CBSE curriculum as a private candidate and appear for the exam in the same year?

4th August 2019, 07:22 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for 12th CBSE Board exams as a private candidate?

Yes, student can apply for CBSE Board Exams as a Private candidate. But he/she must apply for it before the last date of filling the external candidate form.

Since, all the external candidate forms are sent to CBSE Office of New Delhi for registrations. So, candidate must fill and submit the form before the last date in CBSE Regional Office.

The form can be obtained either from the CBSE Regional Office or from the school. You need to submit documents like marksheet, ID Proof, Address proof, DOB proof, etc. and fees for successful submission of form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?