13th June 2019, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in Andhra Pradesh PGCET with a backlog in BTech?

Sir, I have one backlog paper in my BTech 4 years degree course. Can I attend the Andhra Pradesh PGCET exam with one backlog or do I need to clear the backlogs first? I am unable to get the information. Please tell me asap.

15th June 2019, 09:44 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in Andhra Pradesh PGCET with a backlog in BTech?

PGCET stands for Post Graduate Common Entrance Test. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for PGCET is that candidate must have passed bachelor's degree without any backlogs.

Candidates with backlog first needs to clear his backlog then only he can become eligible for PGCET exam.
15th June 2019, 01:39 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. You can not apply for the Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Common Entrance Test with standing backlog in bachelor's degree.

2. You must clear your existing backlog in bachelor's degree to become eligible for the Andhra Pradesh PGCET examination.
15th June 2019, 03:49 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear in Andhra Pradesh PGCET even if you have a backlog in B.Tech course. You have to clear all your backlogs on or before the date of counselling to get admission for pursuing higher studies through PGCET. You should have secured minimum 50% (45% for reserved category) aggregate marks from a recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh PGCET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?