6th December 2019, 02:03 PM
Anishka Reddy

Can I appear for EAMCET if I complete Intermediate with MEC or CEC subject combination?

Can I appear for EAMCET if I have completed Intermediate with MEC (Mathematics, Economics and Commerce) or CEC (Civics, Economics and Commerce)? Which subject option is eligible?

15th November 2021, 06:06 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for EAMCET if I complete Intermediate with MEC or CEC subject combination?

The first thing I would like to let you know that EAMCET is held for offering in undergraduate engineering and agriculture courses and for appearing in the same examination, the basic educational qualification required is a Class 12th with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology.

So, if you go for the combination of MEC (Mathematics, Economics, and Commerce) or CEC (Civics, Economics and Commerce) then you will not be eligible for appearing in EAMCET.

16th May 2022, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for EAMCET if I complete Intermediate with MEC or CEC subject combination?

We are the group of cec? Can we appear ts eamcet....????& there is any chance for them..??

6th July 2023, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

I have one question after inter with cec I can do emcet or not ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?