28th October 2021, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear to MPSC Exam if completed 10+Diploma+Degree?

Complete Degree and Diploma In Mechanical Engineering and Without HSC Exam can I Eligible for Mpsc exam ?
In filling form of MPSC Exam ask about HSC Exam year. how can fill this form?

31st October 2021, 07:32 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear to MPSC Exam if completed 10+Diploma+Degree?

Yes, you are eligible for appearing in MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) examination having completed Degree after Diploma instead of regular higher secondary school degree as both diploma and higher secondary school degree are equivalent.

Further, while filling the application form for MPSC examination, you need to mention the year in which you completed your diploma degree as the HSC Examination year.
31st October 2021, 08:18 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear to MPSC Exam if completed 10+Diploma+Degree?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that the minimum education required for appearing in MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) examination is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, having completed your graduation degree course after your diploma course, you are eligible for appearing in MPSC examination as Degree after diploma and Degree after higher secondary school degree course are equivalent.

Further, in the application form, at the place of HSC exam year you can mention the year of passing of your diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?