6th September 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for N.D.A entrance exam after passing +1 in commerce?

Hello i m student of +1 commerce , i heard of nda i want 2 be a part of it . Please tell me that how can i now register 4 nda exam and date of exam. I will be very thankful of you . .

8th September 2012, 11:50 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for N.D.A entrance exam after passing +1 in commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello i m student of +1 commerce , i heard of nda i want 2 be a part of it . Please tell me that how can i now register 4 nda exam and date of exam. I will be very thankful of you . .
If you are Pursuing your +1 examination then you can not apply for the NDA Examination right now, when you are pursuing your Intermediate examination then you can apply for NDA, it means when you have pursuing your final examination then you are eligible for NDA.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this examination is conducted by UPSC, twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Intermediate examination or Pursuing your Intermediate examination.

You must be unmarried to apply for NDA Examination, this exam is only for boys, no girls are allowed to apply for NDA.

Your age should between 16.5 to 19 years to apply for this examination, This year examination was already completed and if you are interested then please apply for this examination when you pursuing your final year examination.

The selection is based on Written test followed by SSB interview and Medical test. If you cracked all the stages then you are eligible for Training in NDA.

The examination is objective with negative marking, you have to prepared well to apply for NDA, if you need more details then you can check official website of UPSC.

http://upsc.gov.in
9th September 2012, 12:26 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

you are not eligible for NDA exam present because your pursuing +1
first of all complete 10+2 to eligible NDA examination

NDA stands National Defence Academy

NDA eligibility :

Candidates must be complete 10+2 from a recognized university & there is no required percentage in the 10+2 stands
Candidates age limit between 16.5 to 19 years & there is no upper age relaxations
Candidates must be a Indian & unmarried male candidates
The selection process is three steps one is Written test other one is Interview final step is physical Test
9th September 2012, 09:56 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After passing +1examination it is not possible to appear for NDA entrance exam as the minimum academic qualification for NDA is 12th standard so you can appear for NDA in the final year of your +2 education.

UPSC conducts entrance exam for National Defence Academy(NDA) twice every year for an entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

Apart from the above academic qualification the candidate must be an unmarried Indian male within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and mental physique, can apply and appear for NDA entrance exam.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For further information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
27th August 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for N.D.A entrance exam after passing 1 in commerce?

how to join neavy beign a commerce student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?