16th December 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for NET Exam having completed 54.9% in MBA with Marketing?

sir
I have completed my MBA(MARKETING) with 54.9%.Can i appear for NET ?

regards
sreeja

16th December 2011, 05:28 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for NET Exam having completed 54.9% in MBA with Marketing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
I have completed my MBA(MARKETING) with 54.9%.Can i appear for NET ?

regards
sreeja
NET : National Eligiblity Test
-------------------------

This examination is Conducted by UGC, Twice in a year and the examination will be held on June and December Every year, This examination is Basically Conducts to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).

For this year June NET Examination was already completed and the December NET Examination will be held on 24/Dec/2011.

To apply for NET Examination, you must have completed your Post Graduate degree course in any discipline form a recognised University with Minimum 55% Marks, Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for NET Examination.

But You have scored less than 55% Marks in your Post graduation degree course, So you are not eligible to apply for NET Examination.

There is No age restriction to apply for Lectureship Post in NET, But for Junior Research Fellowship Program (JRF) Your age should not be more than 28 Years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

But You have scored less than 55% Marks in your Post graduation, so you are not eligible for NET Examination and for more Information check official website :

http://ugcnetonline.in
16th December 2011, 05:40 PM
why this kolaveri di

Default Re: Can I appear for NET Exam having completed 54.9% in MBA with Marketing?

hello friend,
Yes you are eligible for NET exam.
NET stands for National Eligibility Test.
It is the entrance exam for the post of Lectures and PHD.
It is conducted by University Grants Commission(UGC).
It is conducted in the month oh June and December.

Eligibility Criteria for NET:-

**Educational qualification is Master degree graduation in any stream from any recognized university.

**There is a 55% criteria is required.

**for Sc/st 50% criteria is only required.

**No age limit.

for further details www.ugcnetonline.in

prepare well
all the best........
16th December 2011, 06:20 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

NET and JRF exam conduct by the UGC two times in a year in the month of june and december.

Only those candidates are eligible for net exam they have complete their post graduate with 55% marks in any subject from any recognised university.Candidates who are appear in the final year of post graduation are also eligible to apply for exam.

there is no upper agelimit for lecturership but for jrf maximum age is 28.

you have got 54.9% marks so you are not eligible for this exam.

for more detail:-www.ugc.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?